We’re looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to create animated 2D / After Effects micro-content for social media.
You’re able to identify the best techniques and methods to communicate the story of a film or brand using video and animation.
You thrive working at the speed of social media (i.e. really FAST) and easily translate concepts across divergent platforms.
It’s not about the number of likes, it’s about motivating people to tell their friends and family about something you created.
This position is animation on it's highest setting, requiring hour-to-hour problem solving.
You’re expected to take ownership of completing your assigned projects, and you should also be prepared to collaborate with other artists in order to get the best results.
- Ideate, conceptualize, and execute a wide range of motion graphic animation techniques, including: compositing, 2.5D animation, and visual effects
- Utilize strong working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop animation
- Implement best practices of rendering video and animation for social platforms
- Analyze project scope and manage account team expectations for intake, creation, and delivery of motion graphics
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs
- Partner with account teams to integrate relevant styles of motion graphics with the social media advertising strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- Master of the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience creating motion graphics/video for social media platforms (GIFs)
- Basic video editing capabilities
- Understanding of social media content and how motion graphics and design fit into advertising
- A quick problem-solver with the ability to thrive under tight deadlines
- Mastery of industry best practices and the social media platforms we love, as well as willingness to learn and articulate the unique SCG POV on each platforms
- Agency background
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelancers: Design StudioFramestore - Integrated AdvertisingChicago, IL, United StatesMar 29
JUNIOR MOTION DESIGNERHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 29
NY Production ManagerZoic StudiosNew York City, NYMar 28
HouseSpecial: Summer Internships!HouseSpecialPortland, OR, United StatesMar 27
After Effects Compositing ArtistNickelodeon Animation StudioBurbank, CA, United StatesMar 23
Latest from the web
Business Development - Animation / Motion DesignStudio CassisPortland,OR26 Mar
Motion Graphics Designer/Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityViacom - Entertainment and Media IndustryNew York,NY8 Dec
Motion Graphics Artist -Designer & AnimatorXoriant corporationSanta Clara,CA26 Mar
3D Animation and Motion GraphicsLoch Harbour GroupWashington,DC21 Mar
Digital Design and AnimatorXPO LogisticsHigh Point,NC20 Mar
Designer/AnimatorImaginary ForcesLos Angeles, CA, United StatesMar 17
Animation Director - Rooster TeethFullscreen MediaAustin, TX, United StatesFeb 28
Graphic Designer/AnimatorNasdaqNew York, NY, United StatesMar 08
Animator/Motion Graphic ArtistCoachNew York, NY, United StatesMar 10
Assistant Professor/Instructor in AnimationDePaul UniversityChicago, IL, United StatesMar 06