Posted Mar 01
Digital Graphic Designer, Content Team
New York, NY, United States Full Time
- Adobe is looking for a talented Digital Graphic Designer to drive content storytelling within the marketplace Content team at Adobe.
Marketplace content such as photos, videos, templates and illustrations are what our customers buy and sell, and it is what they create and use with our creative and consumer applications.
Our content comes from an inspiring and highly engaged community of artist-contributors.
As Digital Graphic Designer, you will serve as a bridge between the Content team and the needs of both our contributors and our partner teams, such as those in business, enterprise sales, marketing and product.
You will create social media content, presentation materials, educational content, multimedia, video reels, digital galleries, exhibit material – in addition to other design assets – in support of our Content and marketplace efforts.
While we have a centralized Studio team, this embedded designer supports internal and external needs closest to the Content team itself, such as those around content storytelling, contributor acquisition, merchandising and contributor education.
- Create social media content, educational content, marketing collateral, multimedia, video reels, exhibit material, presentation slides for speaking engagements, and other related design assets.
• Partner closely with the curation teams to identify and understand the strongest content in the collection for marketing and sales uses.
- • Evangelize and highlight great content and contributors. Develop featured galleries.
• Design guides, PDFs, infographics, and other educational materials for contributors.
• Create video and sizzle reels for merchandising, such slideshows with intros and simple [licensed] musical scores. Develop screencasts for educational uses.
• Creating email templates, layouts and social media assets as needed.
• Assist with ad hoc production needs, such as with slide design for presentations.
• Organize and maintain libraries of creative assets for use in events, collateral, blog posts, etc.
• 4-6+ years of relevant experience as a digital graphic designer, production designer or similar.
• Very strong aesthetic skills in identifying beautiful and compelling content.
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign; Powerpoint and Keynote; as well as basic video editing skills with Premiere or Final Cut. After Effects, coding or similar extended skills a plus.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with a love of meticulously executed design.
• Problem-solving skills and well-versed in technical concepts.
• A strong foundation in graphic design best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in content production workflows a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelancers: Design StudioFramestore - Integrated AdvertisingChicago, IL, United StatesMar 29
JUNIOR MOTION DESIGNERHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 29
NY Production ManagerZoic StudiosNew York City, NYMar 28
HouseSpecial: Summer Internships!HouseSpecialPortland, OR, United StatesMar 27
After Effects Compositing ArtistNickelodeon Animation StudioBurbank, CA, United StatesMar 23
Latest from the web
Business Development - Animation / Motion DesignStudio CassisPortland,OR26 Mar
Motion Graphics Designer/Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityViacom - Entertainment and Media IndustryNew York,NY8 Dec
Motion Graphics Artist -Designer & AnimatorXoriant corporationSanta Clara,CA26 Mar
3D Animation and Motion GraphicsLoch Harbour GroupWashington,DC21 Mar
Digital Design and AnimatorXPO LogisticsHigh Point,NC20 Mar
Motion Graphics DesignerVevoNew York, NY, United StatesMar 02
Graphic Designer/AnimatorNasdaqNew York, NY, United StatesMar 08
JOIN THE MOTION GRAPHICS TEAMRiot GamesLos Angeles, CA, USAMar 03
Motion Graphics ArtistHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 09
Animator/Motion Graphic ArtistCoachNew York, NY, United StatesMar 10