JOIN THE MOTION GRAPHICS TEAM
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games.
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month.
Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor.
Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games.
We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As part of the Motion Graphics team, you'll concept and give life to motion projects for Riot Games andLeague of Legends. Your technical skills and keen aesthetic eye for motion and compositing will help you transform static images into dynamic works of art.
- Experienced: as a Motion Graphics expert, you're at home in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and at least one 3D suite with a hunger to learn even more; your experience has graced you with awareness and understanding of artistic conception and execution
- Technically skilled: you know your way around expressions, coding, and simulation of natural phenomena; when facing down a new problem, you have a thought-out plan of attack; you create compelling visual effects and animation using advanced compositing and compression techniques to optimize performance
- Collaborative: your artistic ingenuity makes you an asset in any situation, whether collaborating with teams or providing creative, constructive feedback
- A problem assassin: you conduct problem reconnaissance and termination with the skill and ruthlessness of a fed Talon; you're an expert at root cause analysis, and problems fall swiftly under the sharp edge of your keen intellect
- Productive and motivated: you don't believe in artist's block; you're motivated to create stellar AAA compositing, motion, and VFX pieces; you make creative decisions and drive projects forward with zeal
- Player-focused: as a gamer, you know the importance of creating artwork that leads to beautiful game experiences; you create art that players want to see
- Breathe life into our universe by meticulously adding dynamic elements and visual effects to static artwork in multiple mediums
- Add clarity and immersion to multiple products at Riot via your knowledge in 2D and 3D motion
- Work closely with artists, designers, and engineers to create conceptually solid motion graphics and visual effects that level-up the player experience
- Define how elements within projects will interact, build, transition, and function from concept to completion
- Give and receive constructive and creative feedback across teams
Don’t forget to include a demo reel along with your resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelancers: Design StudioFramestore - Integrated AdvertisingChicago, IL, United StatesMar 29
JUNIOR MOTION DESIGNERHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 29
NY Production ManagerZoic StudiosNew York City, NYMar 28
HouseSpecial: Summer Internships!HouseSpecialPortland, OR, United StatesMar 27
After Effects Compositing ArtistNickelodeon Animation StudioBurbank, CA, United StatesMar 23
Latest from the web
Business Development - Animation / Motion DesignStudio CassisPortland,OR26 Mar
Motion Graphics Designer/Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityViacom - Entertainment and Media IndustryNew York,NY8 Dec
Motion Graphics Artist -Designer & AnimatorXoriant corporationSanta Clara,CA26 Mar
3D Animation and Motion GraphicsLoch Harbour GroupWashington,DC21 Mar
Digital Design and AnimatorXPO LogisticsHigh Point,NC20 Mar
Motion Graphics DesignerVevoNew York, NY, United StatesMar 02
Motion Graphics ArtistHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 09
Motion Graphics ArtistActivisionSanta Monica, California, United StatesMar 02
Animator/Motion Graphic ArtistCoachNew York, NY, United StatesMar 10
Motion Graphics Director/ Creative DirectorThe Buzz LabLos Angeles, CA, United StatesMar 03