Posted Mar 09
New York, NY, United States Full Time
We are looking for a talented Art Director with an exceptional background in conceptual, digital, and content work to join our award-winning creative team.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a group passionate about great work, telling compelling stories and creating extraordinary experiences.
In all things creative, we believe in pushing boundaries and clarity of execution.
If you have 3+ years of crafting creative, intuitive and innovative pathways between keyboard and content we’d like to talk with you.
You have a refined design eye, a conceptual mind, and always strive towards excellence in your craft.
You can demonstrate your passion to solve complex communication challenges in a fast-paced environment through creative strategy, concept and a deep understanding of “what makes them click.
And of course, you have an innovative portfolio that demonstrates your success designing eye-catching content across your client’s platforms.
Your toolbox should include solid expertise Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign – as well as:
A belief that the IDEA drives all choices, from venue to technology to tactics.
• Strong attention to detail, and a positive attitude and a collaborative personality.
• Strategic mindset.
• Deep understanding of design principles.
• An understanding of the unique challenges surrounding social media projects;
• The ability to create, articulate and document meaningful user-centered online experiences
• A positive and collaborative personality
• The ability to clearly and confidently present your work in front of both internal and external clients
• Work resourcefully, offering a variety of alternative solutions to creative problems
• Resolve most questions and problems independently, seeking counsel where appropriate and making recommendations on complex issues
• Experience supervising junior or production designers is a plus.
• Don’t shy away from hands-on work. Be ready to jump in with the highest level of design quality
• BFA or BS degree in relevant field of study or equivalent experience
• Typography skills a must
The Ogilvy team provides a clear understanding of what's important and relevant in the digital landscape - to both the client and their target audiences. We provide clients with the strategies and solutions necessary to connect with customers and constituencies across the digital landscape. The digital spectrum includes not only content design, but a thorough understanding of creative consumption mechanisms on a deeply human level. In addition, skills in developing rich media content (from a film/animation) perspective is a must. We are the next generation agency focused on comprehensive digital strategy – not just building destinations.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelancers: Design StudioFramestore - Integrated AdvertisingChicago, IL, United StatesMar 29
JUNIOR MOTION DESIGNERHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 29
NY Production ManagerZoic StudiosNew York City, NYMar 28
HouseSpecial: Summer Internships!HouseSpecialPortland, OR, United StatesMar 27
After Effects Compositing ArtistNickelodeon Animation StudioBurbank, CA, United StatesMar 23
Latest from the web
Business Development - Animation / Motion DesignStudio CassisPortland,OR26 Mar
Motion Graphics Designer/Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityViacom - Entertainment and Media IndustryNew York,NY8 Dec
Motion Graphics Artist -Designer & AnimatorXoriant corporationSanta Clara,CA26 Mar
3D Animation and Motion GraphicsLoch Harbour GroupWashington,DC21 Mar
Digital Design and AnimatorXPO LogisticsHigh Point,NC20 Mar
Art DirectorReel FXDallas, TX, United StatesMar 21
Art DirectorMCD PartnersNew York, NY, United StatesMar 13
Art DirectorLocal ProjectsNew York, NY, United StatesMar 13
Senior Art DirectorTPNNew York, NY, United StatesMar 06
Motion Graphics Director/ Creative DirectorThe Buzz LabLos Angeles, CA, United StatesMar 03