Originals Creative Producer
As part of the Design organization, the Originals Creative Producer in the Product Creative team partners with content creators to acquire, design, approve and publish all Product assets representing titles on the Netflix service.
Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our subscribers to the content they love.
This is your chance to help transform how Netflix Originals are presented, consumed and perceived by 93 million+ members across 190 countries.
At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it.
This opportunity is involved in some of the most innovative and challenging parts of Netflix. It's an exciting time to join!
As the Originals Creative Producer, you leverage content, marketing, PR and social campaign elements with product strategies to best optimize our rapidly changing experience across all UIs for the Netflix Service.
While creative experience and intuition are essential, this role also focuses on the project management and production aspects of the creative production life-cycle.
You'll create strong partnerships with art directors, creative agencies, studios and other cross-functional teams to influence creative upstream, telling a story through static artwork, motion, graphics and video elements.
A Typical Day Might Include
- Working cross-functionally to source, direct, and create compelling imagery and motion assets
- Manage title projects from ideation to product deployment across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with graphic designers, motion designers, art directors and agencies to elevate the creative and enhance content discovery
- Advocate for strong design by driving overall strategy and creative direction
- Enforce and meet deadlines while being a champion for excellent quality
- Build and strengthen partner relationships as liaison to studio partners, PR, Marketing, Product, Content Operations, Content Acquisition, Legal, etc...
- Manage artwork localization and global branding of titles
- Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative
The Right Stuff
- Minimum 7 years of experience leading the production of creative assets, preferably in an entertainment, advertising or tech environment
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to voice opinions and give feedback
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow
- Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency campaign supervision experience
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow
- Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets
- Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand, advocate, and embody thecompany’s values and team goals
- Interaction with marketing, creative agency, and/or production house a plus
- Familiarity with studio/network campaigns or entertainment branding a plus
- Fluency in a second (or third!) language a plus
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with members enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies each day.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelancers: Design StudioFramestore - Integrated AdvertisingChicago, IL, United StatesMar 29
JUNIOR MOTION DESIGNERHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 29
NY Production ManagerZoic StudiosNew York City, NYMar 28
HouseSpecial: Summer Internships!HouseSpecialPortland, OR, United StatesMar 27
After Effects Compositing ArtistNickelodeon Animation StudioBurbank, CA, United StatesMar 23
Latest from the web
Business Development - Animation / Motion DesignStudio CassisPortland,OR26 Mar
Motion Graphics Designer/Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityViacom - Entertainment and Media IndustryNew York,NY8 Dec
Motion Graphics Artist -Designer & AnimatorXoriant corporationSanta Clara,CA26 Mar
3D Animation and Motion GraphicsLoch Harbour GroupWashington,DC21 Mar
Digital Design and AnimatorXPO LogisticsHigh Point,NC20 Mar
Creative DirectorThrillistNew York, NY, United StatesMar 14
Executive Creative DirectorMirrorballNew York, NY, United StatesMar 13
Creative Director - Network DesignShowtimeNew York, NY, United StatesMar 16
Motion Graphics Director/ Creative DirectorThe Buzz LabLos Angeles, CA, United StatesMar 03
Motion Graphics DesignerVevoNew York, NY, United StatesMar 02