Creative Director - Network Design
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming lineups in all of television.
The SHOWTIME programming slate has made the network among the most talked about in the business, with hits that have included HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, DICE, the upcoming series I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING ®.
Showtime Networks Inc. owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®.
Showtime Digital Inc. operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™ which offers Smithsonian Channel™ and Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. For more information, go to  www.SHO.com
The Creative Director will design, manage and direct projects to promote and brand the network and network programming.
Specifically, you will:
- Design solutions that support the strategic and business goals of the network.
- Lead and mentor designers, art directors and animators.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with writer producers, in-house clients, outside vendors and freelancers.Work with VP, Creative Director and studio manager to facilitate project management and work flow in the studio.
- Work with VP Creative Director to develop and support the brand of the network, its shows and its franchises.
- Partner with in-house clients such as Program Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Digital to create assets that align with on-air campaigns.
- Minimum 8 years of television design and promotion experience
- Strong design and video production skills
- Critical thinking and strategic decision making
- Professional presentation skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Agility and responsiveness on deadlines
- Knowlege of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Premier
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelancers: Design StudioFramestore - Integrated AdvertisingChicago, IL, United StatesMar 29
JUNIOR MOTION DESIGNERHearst MagazinesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 29
NY Production ManagerZoic StudiosNew York City, NYMar 28
HouseSpecial: Summer Internships!HouseSpecialPortland, OR, United StatesMar 27
After Effects Compositing ArtistNickelodeon Animation StudioBurbank, CA, United StatesMar 23
Latest from the web
Business Development - Animation / Motion DesignStudio CassisPortland,OR26 Mar
Motion Graphics Designer/Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityViacom - Entertainment and Media IndustryNew York,NY8 Dec
Motion Graphics Artist -Designer & AnimatorXoriant corporationSanta Clara,CA26 Mar
3D Animation and Motion GraphicsLoch Harbour GroupWashington,DC21 Mar
Digital Design and AnimatorXPO LogisticsHigh Point,NC20 Mar
Creative DirectorThrillistNew York, NY, United StatesMar 14
Motion Graphics Director/ Creative DirectorThe Buzz LabLos Angeles, CA, United StatesMar 03
Executive Creative DirectorMirrorballNew York, NY, United StatesMar 13
Originals Creative ProducerNetflixLos Angeles, California, United StatesMar 14
Designer/AnimatorImaginary ForcesLos Angeles, CA, United StatesMar 17