Graphic Design Paid Intern - Summer 2017
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System.
Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season.
The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
The Graphics intern will assist the CBS Sports Graphics Department in the design and creation of on-air graphics, learn new techniques and improve on established skills in motion graphic design. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Graphics and Production teams to create different elements for on air needs.
- Participate in department meets to get a broader understanding of how concepts are created and follow the progression from inception through completion.
- Attend a remote or studio show to see the implementation of graphics on air.
- Strong knowledge of college and professional sports
- Internships are located in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
- Internships are reserved for rising seniors. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter or transcript from your school confirming you are a matriculated student.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Basic understanding of After Effects and Photoshop
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Creative EditorVICEBrooklyn, NY, United StatesFeb 17
Cinema 4D ArtistCheddarNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 17
CG Lead ArtistImaginary ForcesLos Angeles, CA, United StatesFeb 17
Producer, Virtual RealityCNNNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 16
Producer / Broadcast DesignerViacomNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 16
Latest from the web
Stop Motion Animation Lab TechnicianAcademy of Art UniversitySan Francisco,CA16 Feb
Motion Graphics Animator & IllustratorGuy Bauer Productions LLCChicago,IL12 Feb
Senior Designer/3D Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityTribune Company - Entertainment and Media IndustryLos Angeles,CA8 Dec
GUI Animator (REMOTE / TeleCommute / Work From Home)InfoObjectsSanta Clara,CA8 Dec
Assistant/Associate Professor, Animation/IllustrationMontclair State UniversityMontclair,NJ2 Feb
Summer 2017 Intern - Motion Graphics (Paid)CNNNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 06
Motion Graphic Design & Animation Paid Internship - Summer 2017Discovery CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 24
Animator / Motion Graphics DesignerFullscreen MediaLos Angeles, CA, United StatesFeb 08
Junior Motion Graphics DesignerTEDNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 09
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER/ANIMATORViacomNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 10