Art Director, Motion Graphics
We’re looking for an Art Director Motion Graphics with the talent and energy to create strategically sharp, focused concepts and powerful, attention-getting motion graphic designs for promotional elements that don’t merely suggest consumer action but compel it. This individual will be responsible for partnering with other art directors, copywriters, creative leads and other cross functional teams to drive the creation of on-brand, on-strategy, digital retail merchandising materials for large promotional campaigns.
Sound like you? Sound like fun? If so, we’re eager to see what you’ve got.
The Art Director Motion Graphics:
- Has excellent Mac Design skills—After Effects, Maya/C4D, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Is able to tell a story through motion graphics and to develop and interpret storyboards.
- Understands the rationale for use of motion graphics in solving design/communication challenges.
- Can transform static creative into motion graphics creative
- Champions ideas with genuine enthusiasm.
- Learns the brand, lives the brand, loves the brand.
- Develops an understanding of client brand guidelines.
- Shows the ability to deliver on-brand design solutions across all mediums.
- Presents work with confidence, passion, and crystal clarity.
- Continuously searches for new ideas and innovations to share with the team by staying current on industry and market trends.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Communicates effectively with internal teams and managers to share progress of work through project life-cycle.
- Able to design in a variety of styles.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic/Motion Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- 3+ years of motion graphic design at a creative agency or studio
- Experience working in an integrated marketing setting or agency strongly preferred
- Experience with QSR, Food, and/or Retail Marketing strongly preferred
- Expertise in After Effects, Maya/C4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Plus, InVision, Sketch and the new set of rapid prototyping software on the market
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Finely developed sense of humor
- Portfolio of solid, relatable work
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and retail activation of many of the best known brands in the world.
When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward.
Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Marketing Store, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Creative EditorVICEBrooklyn, NY, United StatesFeb 17
Cinema 4D ArtistCheddarNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 17
CG Lead ArtistImaginary ForcesLos Angeles, CA, United StatesFeb 17
Producer, Virtual RealityCNNNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 16
Producer / Broadcast DesignerViacomNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 16
Latest from the web
Stop Motion Animation Lab TechnicianAcademy of Art UniversitySan Francisco,CA16 Feb
Motion Graphics Animator & IllustratorGuy Bauer Productions LLCChicago,IL12 Feb
Senior Designer/3D Animator - Entertainment and Media Industry OpportunityTribune Company - Entertainment and Media IndustryLos Angeles,CA8 Dec
GUI Animator (REMOTE / TeleCommute / Work From Home)InfoObjectsSanta Clara,CA8 Dec
Assistant/Associate Professor, Animation/IllustrationMontclair State UniversityMontclair,NJ2 Feb
Art Director, Motion GraphicsmOceanLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 26
Art Director for Motion GraphicsAKA NYCNew York, NY, United StatesJan 26
Sr. Creative Director, Motion GraphicsTrailer ParkLos Angeles, CA, United StatesFeb 06
Motion Graphics ArtistWoven DigitalCulver City, CA, United StatesFeb 14
Motion Graphic ArtistTPNNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 06